Kamis, 16 Juli 2009

Food Blog List ~ By Cuisine or Specialization!

An Indian Food Blog list by Cuisine or Specialty, is what I thought was missing for a long time. Infact when I started blogging, I even created a blog specially for this purpose for collecting Indian Food blogs! Finally I was able to sit down with what I already have. But I would want this to be really comprehensive, listing as many as Indian blogs, including those interesting blogs covering Indian food possible, featuring the many cuisines that we have across the globe. Not just Indian but globally. So do help me build this.

The list need not be just on the region but also types. Like Vegan or Vegetarian. The aim is to help when you want to choose from a particular cuisine or food type. You can even want to be listed as a specific one, like there are many cuisines in Tamil Nadu, as Chettinadu, Karaikudi, to mention some. So imagine, if I want to prepare some Chettinadu dishes, this way its easy for me to know who is specialized in it.

Many of the blogs already listed are specialized in different cuisines, I have put them under a specific header just for me to know where to head if I need something from a certain cuisine.

Update: This was first published in July 2008. I thought I should re publish to celebrate the list!


Indian Cuisine

Miri's Peppermill
Nithya's Spices of life
Notyet100's Asankhana
Padma's Recipes
Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes from Indian n French!
Priyas kitchen - Spices in life
Radhika's Tickling Palates
Ranjani's Wake up and smell the masala
Renuka's Fusion
Roochi's Adding spice to lifes
Saffron Hut
Sangeeth's Art of Cooking Indian Food
Sara's Corner
Sheetal's Whatz cooking?
Shella's Kitchen Art
Shreya Mom's Cooking
Siri's Corner
SriLekha's Me and My Kitchen
The Cooks Cottage
Trupti's Recipe Center
Vandana Rajesh's Cooking up something nice
VKN's My Dhaba


Indian Vegetarian Cuisine

Anupama's Mitho Limdo
Deepika's Less Sugar, Please ... For a Sweeter Life
Divya Kannan's ...and a little bit more...
Kamala's Corner
Madhuram's Eggless Cooking
Madhu's Cooking Gallery
Mansi's Fun and Food
Mythreyee's Paajaka Recipes
Neha's Tasty Recipes
Priya's Akshayapaatram
Rajee's Everyday cooking!!
Shri
Skribles's Food with a Pinch of Love
Sukanya's Musings
Vidhya's My Receipes
Viji's Veg Corner

Andhra Cuisine

Chaitra's Aathidhyam
Hima's SnackORama
Indira's Mahanandi
Jyothi's Andhra Spicy
Kamini's The Bubbling Cauldron
Nav's Memories and Meals
Padmaja's Spicy Andhra
Padma's Kitchen
Pavani's Food Lovers
Rekha's Plantain Leaf
Sailus Food
Uma's Essence of Andhra


Bengali Cuisine

Indrani's Appyayans
Jaya's Spice and Curry
Sharmila's Kichu Khon


Gujarathi Cuisine

Coffee's The Spice Cafe

Hyderabadi Cuisine

Mona's Zaiqa - Modern Hyderabadi Cuisine


Karnataka Cuisine

Asha's Foodie's Hope
Keerthana's Kitchen Vibes
LG's Taste of Mysore
Madhu's Ruchii a Vegetarian blog
Sia's Monsoon Spice
Sushma's CookSpot
Sushma's Savi Ruchi a vegetarian blog
Veda's Iyengar's kitchen


Kerala Cuisine

Aparna's My Diverse Kitchen
Dhanya's Home Cooking
Jayashree's My experiments with food
Jayasree's Experiments in Kailas Kitchen
Jyothsna's Currybazaar
JZ's Tasty treats
Nags's Edible Garden
Prajusha's I Cook I post
Priya's Kitchen
Shn's Mishmash
Sig's Live To Eat


Konkani Cuisine

Divya's Easycooking
Ranji's Kitchen Corner
Red Chillies


Maharashtrian Cuisine

Saee Koranne-Khandekar
Tee's Bhaatukli
Vaidehi's Chakali


Mangalorean Cuisine

Seema' Everyday cooking recipes from my kitchen.....
Ujwal's Kitch Labs


Oriya Cuisine

Pearlsofeast's Any one can cook


Pondicherry Cuisine

Lavi's Home Cook's Recipe's


Sindhi Cuisine

Alka's Sindhi Rasoi
Medhaa's Cook With Love


Sourashtrian cuisine

Radhika Vasanth's Sourashtra Kitchen


Tamil Nadu Cuisine

Ambika's Yen Samayalarai
Archana's My Culinary Endeavours
Bharathy's Spicy Chilly
Cham's Spice Club
Cilantro
Divya's Dil Se...
Josephs Kitchen
Kalai's Samaithu Paarkalaam
Kamala's Moms Recipes
Lakshmik' Veggie Cuisine
Nirmala Amma's special
Ramya's Kitchen Corner featuring Kongu Nadu
Suganya's Tasty Palettes
Sujatha's Khazana of my favorite recipes..
Sumi's Kitchen
The Yum Blog
Vibaas's Vegetarian Recipes...
Vidhya's Appetizing Recipes
Viji's Vcuisine

Uttar Pradesh Cuisine

Nidhi's Charche Chauke Ke

Others - (Cooking mostly but more on Humour, Rants, Entertainment, Confused Cuisine, Lazy Cooking!)

Bee and Jai's Jugalbandi
Rajitha's Hunger Pangs
Sra's When my soup came alive

Other Specialty Blogs

Dhanya's Cakes


Globally Flavored!

A Life (Time) of Cooking
Andrew's Spittoon Extra
Dhanggit's Kitchen
Elise's Simply Recipes
Jaden's Steamy Kitchen
Lee's Stream in the Hip Desert
Linda's Out Of The Garden


Blog Forums!

Food World
Global Desi Mommy
Indian Blog Network
Taste Of India


Other Non Food Bloggers

Kamini's Tales of South India
SBF - Voice of India & World
Starry's ACROSS THE MILES



If you have a food blog and want to be included in this blogroll, please link back to Food Blog List - By Cuisine and leave the following details in the comments sections, (Please don't send me an email with these details, comments are fine!)

Your Name:
Your Blog Name:
Blog URL:
Featured Cuisine or Specialty:

Note: For those of you who don't know which cuisine your blog comes under, but still want to be listed here, can just leave the details. If its blogged by an Indian, I will list it under Indian Cuisine, else under Global.

This list can be referred by clicking the link "Food Blog List" in the header for future usage.

I usually get around updating this list monthly, please bear with me otherwise!

Important Notice: This list will feature only blogs authored by either individuals or a group of bloggers. And is purely my discretion!

Update: The blog list is closed for now. If you have linked back to this Food List, your blog might be considered for being listed here.

1 komentar:

  1. This post is extremely radiant. I extremely like this post. It is outstanding amongst other posts that I’ve read in quite a while. Much obliged for this better than average post. I truly value it! southall indian food

    BalasHapus